Why do I get an error when I try to delete the weight-based shipping option?
If you are trying to delete the weight-based shipping option, you may receive the following error:
Error: One or more values must be defined.
To set a flat rate shipping for an entire order, you must have at least one weight-based rule established in your Quick Shopping Cart account.
To Set a Flat Tax Rate
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- Click Quick Shopping Cart.
- In the Quick Shopping Cart list, click Manage next to the account you want to modify.
- From the Set Up menu, in the Operations section, select Shipping.
- In the Custom Shipping section, click Set Up.
- Click Add Custom Shipping.
- Enter a name for your custom shipping option.
- Select Order Weight.
- Select Entire Order.
- In the Shipping Fees section, click Add and enter the required information.
- Min. Weight (lbs)
- Enter the minimum weight for a package to incur this shipping charge. Any order below this weight generates a $0 shipping charge.
- Max. Weight (lbs)
- Enter the maximum weight for a package to incur this shipping charge. Ensure that the maximum weight is large enough so that no order can have a greater weight (i.e. 1000 pounds).
- Fee ($)
- Enter the dollar value for shipping charge.
- Optional: Enter a Handling Fee and any Surcharges.
- Click OK.
Note: You must republish your storefront for your changes to take effect.