Viewing and Editing Your Hosting Settings
Hosting is included with your Website Builder purchase. With Website Builder you can easily access the Hosting Control Panel. The Hosting Control Panel displays your hosting account information, allows you to edit the domain name for your Website Builder account, and includes many useful features. For information about your IP address, see Viewing Your Account's IP Address.
To View and Edit Your Hosting Settings
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- In your Products list click Website Builder, and then click Manage next to the account you want to use.
- If you are working in the Page Designer, click Exit Designer.
- From the Tools section of the Website Builder Home page, click Hosting Settings.
- In the Hosting Control Panel, you can view, edit, and use the following:
- Account Summary
- Lists the high-level details of your hosting account
- Infrastructure settings
- Securely store your passwords
To find your Website Builder account's nameservers, see Find my website's nameservers.
Note: For information on how to update your nameservers, see Setting Nameservers for Your Domain Names.