Using Print and Call Payment
Print and Call payment is a way for you to allow your Quick Shopping Cart® customers to process and complete orders online, and then call or contact you to determine a payment method acceptable to both you and the customer. Using this feature, the customer can print the order invoice and fax or mail it along with payment, call you with the invoice number and give you a credit card number over the phone, or arrange to pay some other way.
This is a valuable method that lets you cover situations where a credit card is not available or as a means to accept corporate purchase orders.
You can select this option in addition to any additional options.
To Configure Print and Call Ordering
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- Click Quick Shopping Cart.
- In the Quick Shopping Cart list, click Manage next to the Quick Shopping Cart account you want to use.
- From the Set Up menu, in the Operations section, select Payment Options.
- Click Enable next to Print and Call, of it it's been enabled click Edit.
- Complete the fields and click OK.
Configuring “Print and Call” order processing allows you to label the option that customers select during checkout and provide a brief set of notes to instruct customers how to complete the order.
For example, you may want to label the option “Invoice” and provide the customers the following instructions: “Once the order has completed, print the receipt and fax it to (555) 555-5555 along with the contact information of the department which handles your company’s invoicing.”