Understanding my store's Marketplaces feature
The Websites + Marketing Online Store's Marketplaces feature lets you sell your products across multiple online markets, such as Amazon, eBay, Etsy, Jet.com and Walmart.com. Once you set up your marketplaces, also called channels, they're synced to reflect any changes you make in Online Store.
Note: This feature is only available to U.S. customers.
Watch this 2:23 minute video for features overview
Basic steps to use marketplaces
- Add each marketplace channel where you'll sell Online Store products.
- Build a master list of all Online Store products you'll want to list on marketplace channels. (You only do this once.)
- Use the master list to generate product lists for each of your channels.
- Sync all your channels with Online Store and verify your inventory.
Advantages of multiple marketplace channels
- Multiple channels boost visibility for your Online Store's products
- Channel listings update automatically when you change your Online Store product details
- Detailed templates help you build product lists to meet each channel's listing requirements
- Track channel sales by units, dollar amount, best-selling products and other metrics
|Overview of Online Store's available marketplace channels|
|Name||Summary||Key sales categories||Seller requirements|
|Amazon||Largest U.S. marketplace, 95 million prime users||Health & beauty, apparel, electronics, home goods, books & media||Selling account ($39.99/mo) + 15% per sale|
|eBay||Largest global marketplace, 160 million buyers globally||Home goods, sporting goods, toys, collectibles & vintage, fashion, motors||Selling account free + insertion fees + 10% per sale + payment processing|
|Etsy||Fast-growing handmade & craft marketplace, 33 million buyers in U.S.||Jewelry, home & living, wedding & party, art & collectibles, craft supplies & tools||Selling account free + $0.20 per listing + 5% per sale + payment processing|
|Walmart||Largest U.S. retailer, fastest-growing online marketplace||Home goods, apparel, electronics, health & beauty||•Walmart approval (larger sellers only)
•Selling account free + 15% per sale
|Jet||Growing U.S. marketplace of 'curated brands for the urban customer'||Pantry & household, home, beauty, fashion|| •Jet approval
•Selling account free + 6-15% per sale
|*Fees may change. Check each marketplace directly for details.|
- Learn more about Marketplaces stats, listings and custom fields in this 5:32 minute video.