Setup my Reseller storefront
After purchasing your new Reseller plan, you will need to set it up using our on-boarding wizard.
- Log in to your GoDaddy account and open your product. (Need help opening your account?)
- Enter your Company Name. This will appear on your storefront and marketing materials. You can change this at any time.
- A Payee Account will be automatically created for you based on your Company Name, or you can select an existing one from the drop-down.
- Click Next.
- To finish setting up your Reseller plan, you can edit the following options from your dashboard:
- Once finished, click View Dashboard to access your Reseller Control Center.
- Create a unique storefront with a custom domain.
- For enhanced storefront customization, you can use the WordPress plugin.
- Update and manage your product offerings and pricing.