Set up SFTP access
Here's how to enable SFTP access for your Pro Managed WordPress sites.
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- In your My Products page, next to Managed WordPress, click Manage All.
- For the site you want to access, click the three-dot icon and select Settings.
- In the Settings section, next to SFTP/SSH access, click Manage.
- Click the SFTP/SSH Access switch. We'll generate a Username
and Password for you. If you like, click Edit to change the password. Use these credentials for SFTP access to your site.