Resend a domain account change email
When you initiate a domain name account change, we send an email to the new registrant (account holder) to notify them of the move. If you need to re-send that email, follow the instructions below.
- Log in to your My Products page.
- If you aren't automatically directed there, make sure to select the My Products tab:
- Click Manage All:
- From the Domains tab in the upper left, select Pending Account Changes.
- Click Outgoing Account Changes, and then select the domain name.
- Click Resend Email, and then click OK twice.
The email is once again sent to the specified email address. If the email address on the move request is incorrect, you must cancel the existing request, and then create the request again using the correct email address.