Move a section to another page
You can move a section from one page to another in your GoCentral website. This can be particularly handy as your site grows, and you need to reorganize it. It's also useful for moving a section that you've duplicated.
- Log in to your GoDaddy account and open your product. (Need help opening your product?)
- Click Edit/Edit Site. (If you're using the GoCentral Online Store, click Manage Store, then Website in the top green bar.)
- Click Pages in the My Site panel.
- Find the page containing the section you want to move (Home in the example below).
- Then find the section you want to copy, click the three dots to the right of the section's name, and select Move Section.
- Use the Select Page menu to choose where you want to move it, then click Move.
- A Moved confirmation appears, with a link to the destination page, which you can click to see for yourself that the section was moved.