Log in to phpMyAdmin in my Web & Classic Hosting
phpMyAdmin lets you view and modify a database. You can change database values, run queries, and create, view and modify your database structure.
Note: Programs like WordPress® and Joomla® provide their own Web interface for modifying most aspects of a database. If you are using one of these programs, you probably don't need to use phpMyAdmin to manage the database unless specifically instructed to.
You should always make a backup of your database before using phpMyAdmin to make changes. For more information about backing up your database, see Back up and restore MySQL or MSSQL databases in Web & Classic hosting.
To Manage Your Databases Using phpMyAdmin
- Log in to your Account Manager.
- Click Web Hosting.
- Next to the hosting account you want to use, click Manage.
- From the Databases menu, select MySQL.
- Next to the database you want to use, from the Actions menu, select Details.
- Note your database username and, if you don't know your database password, reset it.
- Next to the same database, click phpMyAdmin.
- Log in to phpMyAdmin using your database username and password.
- Click Go.
For more information about working with phpMyAdmin once you're logged in, visit phpmyadmin.net.