Find your email relay server
Your server must send mail using our relay servers. This prevents abuse of our network and helps ensure our customers don't get blacklisted for using the same network as a spammer.
For the most part, you do not need to worry about these settings unless something is not working or you want to use a different mail server daemon on your dedicated machine.
Note: Our servers have an outbound email limit of 1000 per day. If you need to send more than 1000 emails per day, contact customer support.
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- Click Servers.
- Next to the account you want to use, click Manage.
In the Account Summary area, next to SMTP Services your mail server name displays.
Note: This is not the relay setting that you would use to set up your email client (like Outlook or Thunderbird). For information about setting up an email account on your dedicated server, see Adding Email Accounts to Plesk Servers
For more information about changing the mail server for your software configuration, see the related material below:
- Configuring Smarthost on Windows Servers Using Mailenable
- Configuring Smarthost on Windows Severs Using IIS SMTP
- Configuring your SMTP Relay Server on Your Linux Server Using Parallels Plesk Panel
- Configuring the SMTP Relay Server on Your Linux Server Using cPanel
- Configuring the SMTP Relay Server on Your Linux Server Using Simple Control Panel