Enable the SQL Server Browser service
If you're trying to add MS SQL Web or Standard to your server, you must enable the SQL Server Browser service so that Plesk can recognize the database server.
- While logged into your server with Remote Desktop, open Administrative tools from the Start Menu.
- Double-click Services to open the services menu.
- Right-click on SQL Server Browser, then click Properties.
- Toggle the Startup Type drop-down menu to Automatic.
- Click Apply to save the changes.
- Click Start to start the service.