Edit your GoDaddy Auctions® account settings
Edit your GoDaddy Auctions® settings in your auctions account and manage your payment types. You can also edit the number of search results to display and when to receive text message alerts.
- Go to the GoDaddy Auctions® page and sign in to your account. (Need help signing in? Find your username or password.)
- Select Settings.
- Select the General tab and edit any of the following:
- Include adult domain names: Select whether to filter out or display adult domain names in search results.
- Results per page: Select the number of auction listings to view per page.
- Allow buyers to view my other listings: Select the option to display your other listings to buyers when they view, bid on, or make an offer on one of your listed domain names.
- Domain Ownership Verification: Copy the provided TXT record to verify domain ownership if your domain isn’t registered with GoDaddy. You’ll need to enter the TXT record in your DNS zone file.
- SMS number: Enter a mobile phone number to receive text message alerts and select your provider.
- SMS address: This field automatically populates after you enter your mobile phone number. Select a provider from the list. If you select Custom Provider, you must enter an email address. Contact your provider for more information.
- Send test message: Select the option to send a test SMS message to your mobile phone.
- Send me an SMS message when: Select when you want to receive SMS messages from GoDaddy Auctions®.
- Account Status: Verify your PayPal account to ensure prompt delivery of funds after your domain sells.
SMS is only available in the US. Your provider might charge you for any SMS messages you receive and SMS message delivery is not guaranteed.
- Select Submit.