Customizing settings in WordPress
The Settings menu in the WordPress Dashboard helps you handle the configuration of your WordPress site.
- Log in to WordPress.
- Click on the Settings menu, then select the appropriate menu to customize the following settings:
- General — Change your blog title, your email address, time zone settings, and more.
- Writing — Configure the way your posts display on your site. Set up and configure remote publishing options.
- Reading — Configure the way pages and RSS feeds display on your site.
- Discussion — Manage comment and avatar settings.
- Media — Determine where images, documents, and other media files are linked to when inserted into the body of a post.
- Privacy — Control your sites' visibility to search engines.
- Permalinks — Create a custom URL structure for your permalinks and archives.