Connect Google Analytics with WordPress
Google Analytics allows you to track and analyze your website's traffic. You can connect your WordPress site to your Google Analytics account in multiple ways. You have two options for connecting it:
- Call our support number and one of our experts can do it for you for a fee.
- Do it yourself following the instructions in the tables below.
WordPress Premium Support
Our support experts can perform the following services for you for a fee:
- Add your Google Analytics code snippet to the header in your WordPress site's theme files
Do it yourself
|To do it yourself, see one of these steps||Difficulty|
|Add Google Analytics to WordPress||Medium|
|Add Google Analytics to WordPress with a plugin||Basic|
- For more information about our premium support for WordPress, please visit our WP Premium Support Catalog.
- You need to connect your WordPress site to your Google Analytics account.
Agent Troubleshooting Tips:
- This is a customer request. No troubleshooting is necessary.