Adding Get Found Menu/Price List Widget To Your Own Website
Follow these steps to install the Get Found price list and menu widget on your own website. It's as simple as installing a single line of HTML code into your website editor. Once installed, any updates you make on your Get Found Dashboard will be instantly published to your own website.
To Install Get Found Menu or Price List Widget on Your Own Website
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- Click Get Found, and then click Manage.
- From the Homepage, click on the Sites tab on the left of the dashboard.
- Scroll down to the Your Sites section of the page.
- Click Install On My Website.
- A pop-up window will appear with the HTML code and instructions for installation. (See below.)
- To install the widget on your website, copy and paste the HTML code into your website's HTML editor.
- If someone else manages your website for you, simply enter their e-mail address in the Webmaster Email Box at the bottom of the window and click Send Email to send them directions on how to install the HTML on your behalf.
Note: This is a one-time installation and all edits to the design and content can be made from the Get Found Dashboard.
Get Found has a WordPress Plugin that makes it super-simple to use on any WordPress webpage. Simply add the HTML code (using the Text Editor) where you want the menu to be inserted. For more information, see the WordPress Shortcode instructions.