Add website members one at a time
GoCentral's private pages can be seen only by people who receive an email invitation containing a private link. You can invite members one at a time. (Or you can import a spreadsheet of names and email addresses to add multiple members.)
Note: This feature is currently only available to U.S. customers. Also, you cannot add members until after you create at least one private page. Members will have access to all of your site's private pages.
- Log in to your GoDaddy account and open your product. (Need help logging in?)
- Select the Connections tab and choose Members.
- Select Invite.
- Fill in the fields in the Add individual tab.
- Select Send a password creation email to new members at this time and select Add. (Select Preview if you want see an example of the email the invited member will receive.)
- A new blank Add individual form appears if you want to add another member.
- When you're done, close the window by selecting the X in the upper right, and you'll see your list of added members.
Note: The Contact type column marks members with a dark head-and-shoulders icon.