Add Online Appointment services
Online Appointments are a great way to have customers schedule time with you and your staff at a time that's convenient for everyone. Schedule at your business, at a location set by the customer, an online/virtual meeting, or any other location you wish.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Scroll down to Websites + Marketing and select Manage next to the website you want to change.
- From your dashboard view, select Appointments > Services from the menu. (To get to your dashboard from the website editor, select Dashboard in the Website Builder menu in the upper left corner.)
- Select Add Service.
- Choose one of the three types of appointments:
- Appointments opens up general blocks of time based on your calendar. You set the details, customers choose the time that works best for them.
- One-Time Event allows you to set a special event that only occurs once.
- Repeating Events opens a regularly scheduled time for a class or event. When you create a repeating event, your customers will still need to sign up for each appointment in the series individually.
- Fill out all required information marked by a red asterisk (*), depending on which appointment type you choose. Remember to add an image--appointments with images get higher customer engagement.
- From the Service Location, select where you would like to meet.
- Online/Virtual lets you specify an online meeting place and a short text field to provide a PIN or other instructions. Connect to Zoom to create a unique meeting link for each booking. Or enter your own URL, such as Google Hangouts.
- Business Location is where your business is located. (To change it, go to Settings > Business under Appointments in the Dashboard menu.)
- Customer’s Location lets the customer set a location after creating the appointment. (Available in Appointments only, not One-time Event or Repeating Events.)
- Other provides a free form field for you to enter any address or location
- Set pricing and how you would like people to pay.
- Free: No payment acceptance field is shown, as there is nothing to pay.
- Amount: Set a price for your service or event. Remember to set up online payment if you are setting up full payment or deposit. The three different ways you can accept payment are:
- Require full payment: The person signing up must pay in full online.
- Require deposit: The person signing up can pay a portion up front (at least $1 or your currency) and the rest later.
- In person: The person signing up does not pay online, which allows them to pay using cash, check or card when they see you.
- Custom: Use this option for text instead of a number. For example, "Call for estimate," "Price varies," or something similar.
- When you're finished, select Save. Your appointments are automatically updated in your website, no need to publish your site.
Note: Once an appointment is saved, editing only changes future appointments. Current and past appointments are not changed. Also, the location cannot be changed but here's what you can do instead.
- Add Online Appointments section
- Set up payment for Online Appointments
- Change an online appointment or event location