Add external contacts to my distribution group
Include external contacts in a distribution group (also called a distribution list) so that people outside of your organization can collaborate and be involved in projects. Before you begin, make sure you've already created a distribution group and added external contacts to your address book.
- Sign in to the Exchange admin center. Use your Office 365 email address and password (your GoDaddy username and password won't work here).
- Go to recipients, and then select groups.
- Select the name of the Distribution list and Edit.
- In the new window, select membership and Add.
- Choose the contact(s) and select add.
- Select OK.
- Your new contact(s) are now under Members. Select Save to close the window.