Add Business Registration to my domain
You can add Business Registration to most domain names in your account.
Note: Some domain name registries, primarily for country-code extensions like .us and .co.uk, do not allow business registration if it's purchased in a bundle with private registration.
- Log in to your My Products page.
- If you aren't automatically directed there, make sure to select the My Products tab:
- Click Manage All:
- You must be in the Advanced List View of your account in order to add Business Registration. In the upper right corner, choose Advanced List View:
- Select the domain name you want to upgrade.
- Click the Upgrade icon from the top menu.
- From the Registration tab, click Add next to Business Registration.
- Click Checkout and then complete the checkout process.
To manage your Business Registration after purchase, see Managing Your Business Registration Profile.